Comment on page
- 1.Affiliate Marketing Industry Size: Global affiliate marketing market was valued at $19,217.4 million in 2021 and the value is expected to surpass $36,902.1 million by 2030 at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period, 2022-2030.
- 2.Digital Ad Spend: 2023 is the first year global digital ad spend is set to cross the $600 billion mark. If that's not impressive enough, the digital advertising market is forecast to continue growing and reach $696 billion in 2024 and surpass $700 billion in 2025.
- 3.AI in Marketing: The use of AI in marketing is also a growing trend. In 2021, the AI in marketing market was valued at around $6.1 billion and is expected to reach $29.79 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 37.3%.
- 4.Content Marketing: The content marketing industry was valued at $42.8 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $107.54 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 14.3%.
- 5.Programmatic Advertising: Programmatic advertising end users are education, media and entertainment, retail and travel. The global programmatic advertising market grew from $7.31 billion in 2022 to $8.87 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.4%. The programmatic advertising market is expected to grow to $19.12 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 21.2%.
Affiliate marketing is on the rise and expanding among business professionals. Businesses are increasingly seeing the value in affiliate marketing, as it provides both potential benefits and cost savings. As per the publisher's findings affiliates generate $27 for every dollar they spend on advertising and marketing, which is more than double the industry average. There are a number of factors contributing to this trend. Affiliate marketing is becoming more accessible and affordable, making it an attractive option for small businesses with limited resources. Additionally, the growth of technology has made it easier for affiliates to participate in affiliate marketing campaigns. Websites such as Google AdWords and Facebook Advertising allow affiliates to place ads on their own websites without having any prior experience or knowledge about digital marketing. The increasing popularity of affiliate marketing is likely to continue into the future, especially as businesses increasingly see the value in earning revenue through referrals instead of traditional advertising methods. Affiliate marketing offers a cost-effective way for businesses of all sizes to reach new consumers and generate additional revenue. By Product
Affiliate marketing is all about generating revenue by selling products and services. Wherein, cost per click segment is dominating the global affiliate marketing market by holding more than 50% market share in 2021. This study suggests that more than 90% of affiliate marketers attribute a portion of their affiliate earnings to CPPS. This is because affiliate marketers are typically paid a commission on the sales that they generate for the company they are affiliated with. The higher the CPS (Cost Per Sale), the more commission a affiliate marketer earn.
By Application, virtual products are likely to generate a huge revenue of $12,000 million by 2030. This is majorly attributed to growing penetration of OTT platforms, services, and internet-based products. In addition to this, increasing number of brands are offering higher return to the affiliate marketer in turn than tangible or physical products.
North America is holding the largest market share of over 40% in 2021 and the region contributed a revenue of $8,061.4 million in the same year.
The study found that more than 23 million people in North America will be earning an income through affiliate marketing. A big part of this growth can be attributed to the booming video blog and review industry. In 2021, blog content generated an estimated 167 billion clicks, up from 150 billion the year before in the US and Canada. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 8% during the forecast period, 2022-2030.
Some of the major players in the global affiliate marketing market are Admitad, Affiliatly, Alibaba, Amazon, AWIN, Bluehost, CJ Affiliate, Clickbank, Converting Team, CrakRevenue, eBay, Everflow.io, iDevAffiliate, LeadDyno, Leadpages, Omnistar Affiliate, and Post Affiliate Pro. As per this market analysis, the top 5 players in the market are holding over 70% market share.
It is important to note that, none of the above are powered by token economies. Pirat3 aims to be the first Web3 player on that list.